Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school. The longer ago it was, the more fun your answers will be!! Then share with 25 others!
1. Did you date someone from your school? This is all for senior year only? Then: Just Carolyn.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Carolyn.
3. Did you car pool to school? Not my senior year. I drove myself even tho Dad said I couldn’t. Thanks for covering me, Mom! Muahahahaha. (Will this be when Dad finally finds out?)
4. What kind of car did you have? Pontiac 6000 STE. Don’t remember the year (88?). Sunroof, digital dashboard.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Pontiac Bonneville 1993.
6. Its Friday night. Football games or Party? Pre-Carolyn, I sometimes went to the WSHS football games to socialize with people. I generally never faced the field the entire time. I’m an extrovert and I’d socialize online on BBSes most of the time, so it was good to get some f2f time with real people. Post-Carolyn, I spent my time with Carolyn every night. Still do.
7. It is Saturday night? Uhhh… Post-Carolyn, stuff with her. Pre-Carolyn? It was pretty random. I had friends do sleepovers up until college because it was a good way to eliminate boredom.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Weis Markets. Stock clerk. But I volunteered for as much porch duty (loading groceries into peoples’ cars) as possible. Probably double anyone else. It was WAY less boring than stocking, or “fronting” (moving stuff to the front so it looks more appealing). Except that last hour on Sunday. I recall literally watching the second hand go around the clock at times.
9. What kind of job do you have now? None. But usually I do something with web development, web application development (yay), or web producing (meh).
10. Were you a party animal? Nope. I party far harder at 35 than at 18. And I’m [finally] starting to pay for it.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope. I got more flirty after college.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of the above. Study hall! (I was in Choir in middle school.)
13. Were you a nerd? Yup, and it’s paid off well. Everybody else had to work the last 10 yrs; I’ve only worked 6 of the last 10 and we still have more money in the bank than most people.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Not as a senior (or ever), but I did manage to get written up or detention during about 11 out of 13 of my K-12 years.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Huh? Is that like the Rocky theme or something? Eye Of The Tiger? Huh? Sports? What are those?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mr. Lenz. http://www.flickr.com/photos/clintjcl/2806034569/ He had health problems. I hope he’s still alive. He told us all about his night in jail, haha.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? I think I hung around back in the lockers a lot. But that might not have been my senior year. I really don’t remmeber.
18. What was your school’s full name? Woodbridge Senior High School
19. When did you graduate? 1992
20. What was your school mascot? Viking
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, but TOTALLY differently. I mean… Totally. Except for Carolyn. I would have sought her out a year earlier and probably ended up breaking some age of consent laws (I had to wait 2 weeks after we started dating for it to be legal to do her, hahah.) (2 years and 2 wks age difference…)
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I had fun because I was with Carolyn, but overall, watching people I mostly didn’t like dress up in fancy clothes I mostly didn’t like while listening to crappy hip-hop music that I still don’t like was a big waste of money. That being said, if I had to do it again, I’d still go.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Yes. She is sitting next to me typing up her 25 Things.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes. I regret pussing out of my 10-year reunion.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes. Moreso now that Facebook hit critical mass in 2009.
Music: Kreator – Terror Zone