Canker sores suck! And most everyone gets them from time to time!
There’s one thing that’s ever worked for me, and it’s worked in 1 treatment 50% of the time, 2 or 3 treatments the other 50% of the time. Apparently some people don’t know about this, so I thought I’d post it here.
1) Get some salt. Not a shaker, the bit Morton’s container. You’re gonna need to *pour* salt.
2) Fill a BIG BIG glass full of HOT HOT HOT water, as hot as you can stand it being in your mouth. Just don’t burn yourself. It sucks to burn your tongue, and it’s not my fault if you do. I’m trying to help you.
3) Put salt in water. Keep stirring until the water is *completely* saturated, accepting no more salt. You can tell this because there will be a layer of non-absorbing salt in the bottom. Also, it should be a pretty vile concoction.
4) Hopefully it’s still really hot at this point. Take a mouthfull, and gargle/swish the salt water everywhere, especially on the sore. This will hurt. Do this as long as possible. Do this until there’s no heat left in the water.
5) Step #4 was just for one mouthfull. Repeat #4 until you’ve gargled every mouthful in the BIG BIG glass. This will take quite some time — at least 10 minutes.
Pretty much.. at least half the time, after doing this, I am INSTANTLY cured of my canker sore. It’s still there, but it doesn’t hurt. And it recedes within 24 hours. No need for painkillers, Oragel, or crushed aspirin. For me, this kills it. Dead. In 1-3 treatments.
I hear this is also good for preventing gum disease.
Leave a comment if this worked or didn’t work for you. I’m curious as to how this solution affects different people. DON’T BURN YOURSELF! If you do, it’s your own damn fault.
Music: S.O.D. – Milk (live)